1½ tbsp olive oil
1kg chicken wings
½ tsp garlic powder
Salt & black pepper to taste
250g Mega Food Salted Butter
80ml hot sauce
1. Preheat air fryer to 200 ℃.
2. Toss the wings in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Place wings in air fryer for 15 minutes. Flip and cook another 15 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
4. In a small saucepan, whisk together butter, hot sauce and honey.
5. Dip the cooked wings in half of the hot honey butter and put back into the air fryer for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce.