170g Mega Food Pure & Creamy Salted Butter
200g creamy peanut butter
210g light brown sugar
100g granulated sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
240g all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
170g semi-sweet chocolate chips
90g milk chocolate chunks
Flaky sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 175℃. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Melt the butter and 130g peanut butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl.
2. Stir in brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder. Transfer bowl to freezer, chill 5 minutes and stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spread ½ the dough in prepared dish. Swirl remaining peanut butter into the dough. Add remaining dough on top. Transfer to oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, just until set in the center.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle milk chocolate over the blondies. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes to gently melt the chocolate.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt. Let cool and cut into bars. Enjoy!