1 cup of soften Mega Food Unsalted Butter
1 tea Spoon of flaky salt
2 whole heads garlic (roasted)
2 tablespoon garlic chili oil or chili crisp/crunch
2 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoon cashews (pieces) (optional)
¼ cup micro greens
1 loaf crusty French bread (toasted)
1. Spread butter on wooden charcuterie board. Butter should be soft but not melted.
2. Apply in swirls to add visual appeal.
Optional: Use parchment paper if you don’t want to get your board dirty.
3. Sprinkle flakey sea salt on butter.
4. Layer selected toppings on butter.
5. Serve with bread or crackers.