397 ml Condensed Milk
1 ¾ cups Milo Powder
150g Mega Food Unsalted Butter
4 Eggs Marie Biscuits
1 Table spoon Vanilla Extract
- Crush biscuits into quarters (optional) and set aside.
- Prepare a cake pan by lining it with foil or parchment paper and grease well with Mega Food unsalted butter.
- In a medium large pot , gently melt the Mega Food Unsalted Butter on medium heat.
- Mix in condensed milk and Milo powder and stir until combined.
- Add in eggs and stir continuously on medium to medium high until it has thickened to the consistency of hot fudge.
- Once it has thickened, add in vanilla extract and stir to mix.
- Stir in the crushed biscuit and pour into the cane pan and flatten the top.
- Cover the cake and leave it to cool. Once it has cooled put it into a fridge for overnight.
- Cut it into pieces and ready to serve.