35g Mega Food Pure & Creamy Unsalted Butter
3 Mega Food Cheddar Cheese Slices
4 bread slices
65g light cream
50g fine sugar
Almond slices for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Place bread slices on oiled baking sheet.
2. In a non-stick pan, mix milk, sugar and cheese slices on low heat. Stir until cheese melts. Add butter and cream and continue to stir until the liquid thickens.
3. Remove pan from heat and spread cheese mixture on top of bread slices. Note: Mixture solidifies quickly and should be used immediately.
4. Sprinkle almond slices on top of bread and place in oven.
5. Bake at 220°C for 8 to 10 mins, or until the cheese becomes golden brown.